Having been at the forefront of psychometric assessment and pioneers in their use for recruitment selection since the early 1980s we are well placed to advise you on all your assessment needs across a wide variety of roles and industries.
In order to start this process we discuss with you the key competencies required for the role (this can involve a thorough Job Analysis if competencies are not yet attributed to the role) and then select appropriate assessment techniques and tools.
Depending on the role this can include psychometric questionnaires delving into your candidate’s behavioural attributes, personality, situational judgement or cognitive ability. We explore aspects of their working style, motivation, drive, attitudes and core values. All our assessments are chosen based on their relevance for the role, integration with your organisation’s culture and rigorous design.
We’ll further explore how they perceive their personality and behaviour during our own interview and gain relevant further evidence through a range of additional competency-based exercises. After which we can then draw valid, evidence-based and objective conclusions with regard to their potential future performance.
Should any queries arise from your initial interview with the candidate we are able to investigate these further and give you areas to probe in-depth during a final session.
If necessary we can give you immediate verbal feedback and this will be followed by a hand written report covering the candidate’s personality, strengths and weaknesses and their suitability for the role.
Benefits to using such an approach
- Job fit: Identifying the suitability of an individual for a particular role.
- Better understand the potential strengths and development needs of your candidates
- Explore their personality, motivations, values and attitudes
- Consider whether they have the situational awareness or managerial judgement necessary to make informed people decisions
- Understand if your employee is ready for promotion
- Providing an objective, impartial and independent perspective.
- Cost savings. Hiring the wrong person can cost up to 150% of their annual salary – not to mention loss of client base, erosion of brand perceptions and detrimental effect on internal staff motivation. We help reduce this risk.
- Initial assessment can help inform future development decisions for the hired candidate as well as succession planning.
With professional executive assessment services, we can ensure you choose the right person for the job, every time. Call our business psychologists on +44 (0)20 8398 6644
Select the right person for the role
Hiring the wrong person can cost your business. Minimise the risk and better understand your candidates with executive assessments from Davis Associates. Contact our Business Psychologists’ for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Client Case Studies
We Can Help You
Whatever the size of your organisation Davis Associates can help you select, develop, coach, and train the best people.
What our clients say
“We have found that information provided to us by Davis Associates proves invaluable at final interview stage and has meant we are alert to areas of concern. Using this process has prevented expensive recruitment errors.“
“I thoroughly appreciated the professionalism applied by Davis Associates when assisting me with recruitment assessment. Often we were working to tight timescales and despite this they always delivered thoughtful and meaningful feedback.“
Marketing ManagerVeterinary Healthcare