Helping employees as they prepare to leave your organisation.
Making redundancies in an organisation can be a stressful and unsettling experience for the employees at risk as well as line managers and HR who have to take their employees through the process.
Davis Associates offers a beneficial and practical coaching service that will help your organisation and your employees as you go through a period of change and uncertainty.
When redundancies are handled badly they leave employees feeling bitter about the experience and the way they have been treated. They will speak badly of the organisation and are unlikely to want to return or to recommend the organisation to people they know. Handled well and the opposite is true.
Our outplacement coaching programme is designed to offer employees support, encouragement and advice as they prepare to leave your organisation.
How does it work?
We offer individual or group sessions. All sessions are a mix of practical advice (compiling a standout CV, interview skills, assessment centre techniques etc.) and personal support (increasing self awareness, exploring new avenues). This is where we differ from other outplacement services as our core skills are as Business Psychologists. We understand the complex relationships between people and their roles. We usually offer three, 3 hour sessions but this is very flexible.
Who is it for?
The sessions are for any employee at risk of redundancy. We will target our approach to all levels from senior managers to more junior staff.
Benefits to the organisation
- Frees up the time of your Managers and HR team.
- Increases employee commitment and satisfaction during the change period.
- Gives the employee a positive exit from the organisation and thus the knowledge that you are doing all you can to help them.
- Provides independent support to those at risk of redundancy.
- Ensures the organisation is offering the required assistance as part of an organisational change policy.
Benefits to the individual
- Identify and clarify their personal goals.
- Create an action plan to accomplish those goals.
- Increase their confidence and start to focus them positively on the next steps.
- Take responsibility for their own career management.
- Gain the necessary skills and techniques to help them to secure their next role.
- Identify their skills and abilities and be aware of their limitations and how these can be overcome.
Help your employees get through a difficult period with our outplacement services. Call our HR consultants on +44 (0)20 8398 6644
Support your employees as they leave your business.
Ethically demonstrate corporate responsibility by helping your employees find their feet after a redundancy with outplacement services from Davis Associates. Get in touch now for a free, no-obligation consultation.
We Can Help You
Whatever the size of your organisation Davis Associates can help you select, develop, coach, and train the best people.