Are you a new CEO, MD or HRD and want to accurately assess your management team? Are you experiencing major changes within your business? Going through a merger, acquisition or completing a succession planning process?
At Davis Associates we help business leaders evaluate their management and talent pipeline as well as understand individual strengths and competency gaps with regard current and future business strategy. Our assessment process provides you with both quantitative and qualitative data on how individuals and teams are equipped to handle business initiatives in an ever-changing marketplace. We accurately assess hard-to-observe competencies and see how your management and talent pool compares to industry norms.
We can help your organisation to:
- Compare management and employees against current or future role requirements.
- Audit the readiness of your senior team to execute new business initiatives.
- Leverage in-house strengths and identify competency gaps.
- Drive more effective recruitment strategies.
- Identify new talent from your existing pipeline, putting in place an effective succession planning process.
- Offer impartial and objective feedback to individuals and teams to drive their development.
- Prioritise training plans that target areas in need of most improvement.
Effectively evaluate your management pipeline using our talent audit services. Call our dedicated team of business psychologists on +44 (0)20 8398 6644
Effectively evaluate your management and talent pipeline.
Davis Associates can help you assess and identify the competencies in your future leaders. Contact our Business Psychologists now for your free, no-obligation consultation.
We Can Help You
Whatever the size of your organisation Davis Associates can help you select, develop, coach, and train the best people.
What our clients say
“Davis Associates have been instrumental in helping us to systematically identify and review the talent pool within our organisation. Their range of validated practical and written exercises have supported our decision making in terms of selecting individuals with the relevant talent profile to support our management development initiatives. Their programmes have underpinned our own staff development programmes and helped deliver a focussed and committed management team which are capable of delivering in a challenging environment“
General Manager UKFerring Pharmaceuticals