Are you a recent graduate or young professional looking to take your first step up the corporate ladder? Unsure where or how to start? Are you struggling to make your mark or even get interviews?
This is where we can help.
We help graduates and young professionals alike get a head-start in their quest for a professional job.
We’ll teach you the skills and techniques necessary to be successful in your search for a good career by helping you…
- Gain a clear picture of possible career directions suited to the skills, abilities and competencies you already possess.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses and how to use these positively.
- Formulate a strategy for targeted job applications.
- Construct a CV that is specific and can be tailored to a particular role.
- Realise the importance of networking.
- Understand what employers are looking for.
- Present yourself professionally for an interview.
- Know what to expect in an Assessment Centre.
- Practice completing psychometric and critical reasoning tests.
- Treat unsuccessful applications as positive learning experiences.
- Continue to focus until you are successful.
Our Graduate Employability training is usually delivered as 1-to-1 in-person coaching, although can also be carried out over Skype or with larger groups in a group training/seminar format where required.
Looking for help breaking into your industry? Our career coaching services can help you. Call us to find out more on +44 (0)20 8398 6644
Just left Uni and struggling to get a job? Let us help you find your feet.
We’re experts at coaching graduates through the recruitment process to find careers with real progression and development opportunities. Contact us now for a free, no-obligation consultation.
We Can Help You
Whatever the size of your organisation Davis Associates can help you select, develop, coach, and train the best people.
What our clients say
I enlisted the help of Nick, following a recommendation from a family member, after struggling to find employment opportunities post graduation from University. After just two very productive sessions, I consequently managed to secure two work placements in a very short space of time. He has a clear passion for helping others fulfil their potential, encouraging you to highlight past achievements in the best possible way. His help extended to numerous emails and telephone calls, offering his advice and feedback on tasks we worked on, whilst always wanting to know the progress of any other career applications. I am very thankful to Nick, and would thoroughly recommend his services to anyone in a similar position.
Jamie SatchithananthamCash Flow Modelling Analyst
“After leaving university with no idea as to how my career should progress, Nick offered innovative solutions to help me make the right choices. He taught me to utilise my past experience to assist with my current situation and I was given the confidence to create a client base for my freelance services from scratch. Not only does my career now offer me great flexibility, I am now earning more than an equivalent graduate job. Without Nick, I would not have thought my current situation to be achievable and I would recommend his services to anyone seeking to optimise the value of their degree.“
Marketing Assistant and Freelance TranslatorLuis Costigan